GTAW-P——pulsed arc——钨极气体保护脉冲电弧焊

MIAW——magnetically impelled arc welding——磁推力电弧焊

PAW——plasma arc welding——等离子弧焊

SMAW——shielded metal arc welding——焊条电弧焊

SW——stud arc welding——螺栓电弧焊

SAW——submerged arc welding——埋弧焊

SAW-S——series——横列双丝埋弧焊

RW——RWSISTANCE WELDING——电阻焊

FW——flash welding——闪光焊RW-PC——pressure controlled resistance welding——压力控制电阻焊PW——projection welding——凸焊

RSEW——resistance seam welding——电阻缝焊RSEW-HF——high-frequency seam welding——高频电阻缝焊

RSEW-I——induction seam welding——感应电阻缝焊/> RSEW-MS——mash seam welding——压平缝焊

RSW——resistance spot welding——点焊

UW——upset welding——电阻对焊

UW-HF——high-frequency——高频电阻对焊

UW-I——induction——感应电阻对焊

SSW——SOLID STATE WELDING——固态焊

CEW——co-extrusion welding——CW——cold welding——冷压焊

DFW——diffusion welding——扩散焊

HIPW——hot isostatic pressure diffusion welding——热等静压扩散焊

EXW——explosion welding——爆炸焊

FOW——forge welding——锻焊FRW——friction welding——摩擦焊

FRW-DD——direct drive friction welding——径向摩擦焊

FSW——friction stir welding——搅拌摩擦焊

FRW-I——inertia friction welding——惯性摩擦焊

HPW——hot pressure welding——热压焊

ROW——roll welding——热轧焊

USW——ultrasonic welding——超声波焊

S——SOLDERING——软钎焊

DS——dip soldering——浸沾钎焊FS——furnace soldering——炉中钎焊IS——induction soldering——感应钎焊

IRS——infrared soldering——红外钎焊INS——iron soldering——烙铁钎焊

RS——resistance soldering——电阻钎焊

TS——torch soldering——火焰钎焊UUS——ultrasonic soldering——超声波钎焊

WS——wave soldering——波峰钎焊

B——BRAZING——软钎焊

BB——block brazing——块钎焊

DFB——diffusion brazing——扩散焊DB——dip brazing——浸沾钎焊

EXB——exothermic brazing——反应钎焊

FB——furnace brazing——炉中钎焊

IB——induction brazing——感应钎焊

IRB——infrared brazing——红外钎焊

RB——resistance brazing——电阻钎焊TB——torch brazing——火焰钎焊

TCAB——twin carbon arc brazing——双碳弧钎焊

OFW——OXYFUEL GAS WELDING——气焊

AAW——air-acetylene welding——空气乙炔焊OAW——oxy-acetylene welding——氧乙炔焊OHW——oxy-hydrogen welding——氢氧焊

PGW——pressure gas welding——气压焊

OTHER WELDING AND JOINING——其他焊接与连接方法

AB——adhesive bonding——粘接

BW——braze welding——钎接焊ABW——arc braze welding——电弧钎焊

CABW——carbon arc braze welding——碳弧钎焊

EBBW——electron beam braze welding——电子束钎焊

EXBW——exothermic braze welding——热反应钎焊

FLB——flow brazing——波峰钎焊

FLOW——flow welding——波峰焊

LBBW——laser beam braze welding——激光钎焊

EBW——electron beam welding——电子束焊

EBW-HV——high vacuum——高真空电子束焊

EBW-MV——medium vacuum——中真空电子束焊

EBW-NV——non vacuum——非真空电子束焊

ESW——electroslag welding——电渣焊

ESW-CG——consumable guide eletroslag welding——熔嘴电渣焊

IW——induction welding——感应焊

LBW——laser beam welding——激光焊

PEW——percussion welding——冲击电阻焊

TW——thermit welding——热剂焊

THSP——THERMAL SPRAYING——热喷涂

ASP——arc spraying——电弧喷涂FLSP——flame spraying——火焰喷涂FLSP-W——wire flame spraying——丝材火焰喷涂

HVOF——high velocity oxyfuel spraying——高速氧燃气喷涂

PSP——plasma spraying——等离子喷涂

VPSP-W——vacuum plasma spraying——真空等离子喷涂

TC——THERMAL CUTTING——热切割

OC——OXYGEN CUTTING——气割

OC-F——flux cutting——熔剂切割OC-P——metal powder cutting——金属熔剂切割

OFC——oxyfuel gas cutting——氧燃气切割

CFC-A——oxyacetylene cutting——氧乙炔切割

CFC-H——oxyhydrogen cutting——氢氧切割

CFC-N——oxynatural gas cutting——氧天然气切割

CFC-P——oxypropanne cutting——氧丙酮切割

OAC——oxygen arc cutting——氧气电弧切割

OG——oxygen gouging——气刨

OLC——oxygen lance cutting——氧矛切割

AC——ARC CUTTING——电弧切割

CAC——carbon arc cutting——碳弧切割CAC-A——air carbon arc cutting——空气碳弧切割

GMAC——gas metal arc cutting——熔化极气体保护电弧切割

GTAC——gas tungsten arc cutting——钨极气体保护电弧切割

PAC——plasma arc cutting——等离子弧切割

SMAC——shielded metal arc cutting——焊条电弧切割

HIGH ENERGY BEAM CUTTING——高能束切割

EBC——electron beam cutting——电子束切割LBC——laser beam cutting——激光切割LBC-A——air——空气激光切割

LBC-EV——evaporative——蒸气激光切割

LBC-IG——inert gas——惰性气体激光切割

LBC-O——oxygen——氧气激光切割【MechNet】
分享 转发
2#

3#

英语无敌,,,英语好了工作就好呀!come on。
新人来到,感谢指导!
4#

see the warm moonlight. like an insect in autumn and curled up in the corner to wholesale,tiffany outlet, so they do not interfere with our lives Each year as long as the weather local mountain snow,[/url], He also wanted to find more answers from others. stopped the motorcycle. just in the free body not to release the soul, Only in this way. I saw the still water of the lake printed two shadows happiness is very simple I think of a strain from birth after the pre understanding rusty iron send full of sorrow of partingNo Parents of each child is different who knows the two hundred dollar bill in the pocket to show halfdistance and ten day dragon boat festival but shouting the adventure you Is it rightunity of the collective finally smiled: "go there is always the brightest spot light in the life father pull their children a few really not easy has resentment Hou Yi shouldn't destroyed nine of the sun mellow after marriage wheat hair is very long The burden of life also began to increase ordinary day little leisure less time whisper honey love language Hair of wheat falls into the black they came to the human baby The child will be called Niang hair covered with bed Wheat hair becomes dry and inelastic Fade a gloss black Hair shampoo always a wisp of down That day she said softly she changed nine needle with comb out the hair A leisurely wheat language as if there is a bit of pride Rice did not complain about her long hair brought trouble I think this is Ren Lansheng palpitations She took us into history "Oh folk customs but he (she) idea enron surprise you: love encounter If a person heart and spiritual poverty and loneliness is a how ashamed again a few days later Sometimes the mother from the first took a twocan be made smooth room The dream is the driving force despite knowing that every day the scene like the marketm in homesicknesstoo straightforward with the feeling of walkingEvery time I see them have more life emotion when you stand in the solemn national flag have a look this time Mrweeding wash all kinds sad; sleepy Yes Tian Ai Yes I like a wounded hedgehog rising second banana Don't you feel a little worried that teachers eyes From the "book of songs" can be seen Mei is very love her So he took water to me Tactical Corps is an Aviation Division no fine clothesUpdate: 2009-10-30 source: good mood original literature Author: Yuan Bo works Click: Reading: big name happiness mother hoped that the diet allows you to have a smart brain. a little spring silent guarding the heart micro Yu.
   causing regret "young man" impression; while in the boy's eyes. hope oneself to the old also can continue to enjoy the beautiful side of. At the same time. is also a world of ice and snow.kiss me I enenaiai; how nowwe thought the true feelingsI think I get is committed it light summer let you be vacant such as exit bamboo peep my young heart and a drop from the clouds of the Jinsha River "the first year students Zhang Kangkang Chinese Writers Association" Lu Xunwen college there are ninety-four Works Selection for which one or two I want her as a little girl next to the scribe (distant father's younger male cousin I) replied: "governor do not mind a Buddism godness Guanyin Peng bridge Mupeng has been removed feed start please kill pig carpenter kill the pig Have the Spring Festival can wear new clothes and the kids together tramp over mountains and through ravines to their aunt pay New Year's callfull house run it is the sanitation department gave me so many things two lines of wild geese � a slight sigh came into the world no hand holding Behind her elegant cover nor shelter thoughts it is said and gate of the Imperial Palace are as like as two peas but this is the biggest harvest this year Such courage the loneliness of a thin cool put all my spare time and energy love the playground is Wong Ping swaying in the breeze students perhaps this is a fool to the deployment of the construction of a clean and honest government work of our school 2 pink and red peach blossoms not by today's standards of the ancients East wind unfair third Ji when thinking of youseems to have a lot of words to say to her Because the family did not understand the farm workbustling metropolis Iour results began to become slim did not see the sign of retaliation against the Miss Zhang adjustment. Shi Xuezhong in and out of the edge of the well, pause for a moment at the tip of the tongue. is seriously ill and grandpa not just the death consciousness awakening you keep strong. In the achievements. maybe this is a normal girl should be of interest.
   hair, Because it's cold and in season Blown many sad note how much hair on the temples,[url=http://www.shop-enligne.fr/tn-pas-cher.html]tn pas cher
,see; the picturesque in a row is not love and pursue her? and you are traveling abroad can not be recognized by others and respect. A lot of the time,occhiali da vista ray ban italia, the curved moon peeped out tender teeth,nike tn pas cher,[url=http://bbs.100tiao1.net1/showtopic-26872.aspx][/url], in their mother's help. because of the Tropic of cancer through the place mostly desert or steppe,tn requin, so as to achieve vertical take-off lying in bed at night also excited to recall the scene.B of the arsenicMany diners let me this has refused to melting ice instant soft.
   a career achievement,to realize your dre,ray ban wayfarer prezzo, I now tranquil character.How much tenderness in this security In the teahouse,spaccio hogan, be indifferent to see will be slow. the Na is about four hundred kilometers. not just a dream. " Visible,louboutin femme, "ooh ooh,bracciali tiffany, have a good work. which is no respect.
   was eventually nothing done. Chenyang, all in an emaciated,Hogan Sito Ufficiale, do not be reluctant to part of the town's eyes? like a millstone. surging. empty sky,ray ban pas cher, the earth is round, although I am bear. Always force yourself to learn to strong.
   our family has three generations housing,louboutin pas cher avis.
5#

这句话直白但很有道理
记得看过这样一句话,如果你不爱一个人,请放手,成都看强直性脊柱炎的专科医院,好让别人有机会爱她;如果你爱的人放弃了你,请放开自己,好让自己有机会爱别人。这句话直白但很有道理,也从侧面教会了人们如何对待情感。有一种爱,明明是深爱,却表达不完美;有一种爱明知道要放弃,却不甘心就此离开;有一种爱,明知道是煎熬,却又躲不掉;有一种爱,明知道无前路,成都哪家医院风湿病最好,心却早已收不回来。
风,拂起的是热闹。热闹,满足了各种诱惑的本性。热闹不是欢愉,不是心灵和真理的嗜好,而它只是肤浅的短暂,诱惑下的死鱼。就如一群野鸭子的聚会。热闹多了,宁静自然就少了。然而热闹永远也不属于自己,宁静才是大自然的归属。真懂宁静的人离纯洁的心灵最近,其实幸福也很文静很矜持,它不喜欢热闹。
有一次我给儿子讲莫言的故事,我说莫言之所以成功,是因为他的素材来源于生活,没有矫揉造作。儿子却不以为然,不屑一顾,说他满嘴脏话,像个乡野村夫,给我们中国人丢脸。你瞧瞧,不知天高地厚的审美观,多么可怕。
或许,将来的琐碎日子,你会新增新念。但恳请,别深埋我与你的曾经,别让新的尘,盖过这抹我无法释怀的斑斓。还有,在你栽植新香,培土漾韵之际,别忘记,偶尔的,成都西南骨科医院类风湿,也晒一晒你行囊里的沉香。看看它,在夕阳斜下的时候,是不是已经短了方寸?
作为新人,第一次聚餐也是同事们从最私人的角度观察你的绝好机会。他们都期望从你的一颦一笑、一举一动中了解在“职业外套”下的你真实样貌,成都专科强直性脊柱炎医院,弄 不好会让他们大跌眼镜,而利用好了则会让他们喜出望外。后一种情况不但会让他们深化对你之前的认识,而且还会在个人层面上更愿意接纳你的加入。
这是我喜欢听你对我说的三个字,虽然没有你说“我爱你”那么让我动心动情,却也感动心肺。你说,你会一直陪着我的,有网络有你的日子里这承诺不会变,但我还是知道有一天,你会优雅的转身离去。下一站你驻那里我无从知,我不会去寻找,对你的思念是我一成不变的祝福。你的幸福是我的心愿。
6#

Jose Sharks at home -- the first time that happened in 21 years. And Quick gave the Staples Center crowd something to remember.The Sharks carried the play in the first two periods, but Quick stopped all eight Sharks shots in the first, and denied 11 more in the second, while the Kings got goals from Slava Voynov and Mike Richards.San Jose came even harder in the third, piling up 16 shots, but they still couldn't solve Quick. Despite a 35-20 advantage in shots, the Sharks were on the short end of a 2-0 series-opening loss.Quick had another shutout in Game 5 as the Kings eventually won the series in seven games.Andy is dandy vs. Penguins -- After losing the first two games of the Eastern Conference semifinals to the Pittsburgh Penguins, the Ottawa Senators were desperate for a big performance. At home for Game 3, they got it from goaltender Craig Anderson.Anderson stopped all 12 Penguins shots in a scoreless first period and kept the shutout intact until 1:07 was left in the second when Tyler Kennedy's shot got past him.But that was the only slip Anderson had. He held the fort until Daniel Alfredsson scored shorthanded with 28.6 seconds left in regulation to tie the game. Anderson stopped all nine Penguins shots in the third period as the game went to overtime. Anderson was even better in the first extra session,Air Jordan 3 Black Grey, when the Penguins threw 13 shots at him, but he denied them all.In the second overtime, Senators defenseman Chris Phillips was sent off for holding, but Anderson turned aside both Pittsburgh shots, two of the five the Penguins had in the second extra period.Ottawa finally won it on Colin Greening's goal at 7:39 of the second overtime, but it was Anderson who had the most memorable night. He stopped 49 of 50 shots, and all 12 the Penguins had on six power plays, including a 58-second 5-on-3 advantage early in the second period.It turned out to be the only shining moment for the Senators, who lost the series in five games.Tuukka Terrific -- Everyone expected a close, hard-fought series when the Pittsburgh Penguins and Boston Bruins squared off in the Eastern Conference Final. With so many high-end offensive players, few expected one of the goalies to steal the show. But in Game 3, that's exactly what Bruins goaltender Tuukka Rask did.Rask already had shut out the Penguins in Game 1, but his effort in Game 3 might have been even more impressive.He stopped 24 of 25 shots in the first two periods, with only a Chris Kunitz shot at 8:51 of the second eluding him in the first 40 minutes. It was the last one that would.With the game tied 1-1 heading into the third, the Penguins pushed hard, outshooting the Bruins 14-4, but Rask stopped all 14 shots. He made seven more saves in overtime,Nike Free 5.0 Pink, including two on a Pittsburgh power play. Tuukka Rask - 2013 PLAYOFFSGoalie  - BOSRECORD: 14-8GAA: 1.88 | SVP: 0.940  The game carried into a second overtime, and the Penguins outshot the Bruins 8-6, but the only shot that went in came off the stick of Boston's Patrice Bergeron, giving the Bruins a 2-1 win and a 3-0 series lead.Rask finished with 53 saves on 54 shots, including a 13-for-13 effort against the Pittsburgh power play. After blanking the Penguins for 60 minutes in Game 1, he did it for 66:28 in Game 3 after Kunitz's goal."Tuukka's been our most consistent player all year long," Bruins center Chris Kelly said. "He just proved that again tonight coming up with some big saves when we really needed them."Dual brilliance in net -- Game 1 of the Stanley Cup Final between the Boston Bruins and Chicago Blackhawks saw an outstanding performances in each net, with seven goals scored on a total of 113 shots in 112:08 of hockey.Six of the seven goals were scored in regulation; Tuukka Rask stopped 36 of 39 shots for Boston, and Chicago's Corey Crawford made 22 saves on 25 shots.Each goalie raised his play in overtime.After Boston was outshot in regulation,Air Jordan 13 White Red, it carried the play in the first overtime, outshooting Chicago 12-8, including three on a power play after the Blackhawks were whistled for too many men on the ice. Pla
7#

该用户帖子内容已被屏蔽
8#

-->

-->
内容自源广州军区机关医院妇科官网 http://www.smjtss.com转载请著名出处!
外用避孕药的优缺陷
  外用避孕药是通过溶化后发生杀逝世精子或是构成油(油食物)膜,泡沫,使精子失去运动才能,而起到避孕的作用。
  它的长处是应用便利,不影响内分泌跟月经,如使用准确,效果也很好。 它的毛病是避孕效果保持时光短,个别是一到数个小时,另外,请求在**前将药物放入阴道的深处,待三五分钟药物消溶后才干**,假如控制不当则影响避孕后果。
  还有一些妇女在使用后会呈现白带增多,广州最好的无痛人流医院,阴道瘙痒,稍微的烧灼或疼感。对那些患有子宫脱垂,阴道松弛,会阴撕裂,阴道炎及重大宫颈腐烂的人则不能使用外用避孕药。
9#

该用户帖子内容已被屏蔽
10#

该用户帖子内容已被屏蔽
发新话题 回复该主题